Friday, December 21, 2012

Universal studio+Zoukout2012

Singapore here i come again!!6thDec2012
Supposing this is our plane but due to some technical problem,we changed plane which caused our flight delayed.Poor thing Simon and Nelson.Needa wait us at Singapore airport for an hour:)
Eventually,we arrived.First day, we spent our time in USS!!
One sunny afternoon:)
Queuing up for tickets





Spot me:)
Not gonna and never will try it!They had fun up there:)
Can't wait for Christmas.All the xmas decorations filled the street and everyone seems so joyful.Imma happy girl


The crowd.Actually,i just wanna focus on the couple.Lolx.Having a good time 
Hellowwwwww
After the Jurassic Park water ride.We are all wet and cold!!Gosh!!
That's all for the first day .We took almost every rides.Among all of em',transformers my fav..During my first visit,they haven't have Transformers yet.Everyone is talking about it,no harm trying luckily it's not a roller coaster ride.Not bad tho,it makes my second visit to USS more worth it.
2nd day!
Got up and had our breakfast at Vivo City Food Republic.
Giant xmas tree spotted at Vivo City
Say peace!It's time to move our arse to Bugis street.Wanted to go Orchard to visit my ex company but time is running out.So yeah,Bugis here we come!


MOS burger!!It's a must try when you go Singapore!!I love it and still miss it after so long.
Later at night,it's time to partay!!!Didn't get to take a snap of the Zoukout's backstage preperation.We were there early to collect our tickets.Before we head to Zoukout event,my beloved ex collegues came all the way after work to catch up with me.I'm really sorry guys if you are reading this,wanted to stay longer for chit chat but you know right,we were in a hurry cause we bought the Happy hour tickets and we wasn't sure whether is it a must to be in by 10pm since it's written on the tickets so better play safe.
ENTRY TO VENUE BEFORE 10PM ONLY
Oh yes,by the way the picture above is my group of ex collegues.Suppose to meet more of them,but they are really good enough to spent some time with me before i go back to Malaysia again.Am touched.Thanks once again.I started to miss all of you.
Yay we got our tickets,it's time to partay!!!!!
I miss Zoukout very much.It's my first time to beach party.Due to my apppointments,i need to catch the earliest flight and fly back the next day.Didn't really drink*as usual*and we atcually went back kinda early cause i worry i will be exhausted the next day when i  got back to work.Will come back again next year.Hopefully.
My OOTN.When the space is not fill with the crowd yet.
Put ur hands up and party people!!!Arghhh i really miss it!!
Here's a video during that night itself.
Oh yea!!I think i left out our visit to Underwater world and also dolphin show.Didnt really take much pictures in here tho.B and i have been here before so yeah.Only the two guys busy taking pictures and videoing.Overall,Singapore is a nice place to visit.Will come back to you someday
 
Whhoooopppss!!!Are you prepared for 21st?Whether it's true or not,i just wanna say,keep calm and i love you guys.Especially my family and friends and also you,my readers.Let's see what will happen yo!!:) 10 more minutes to go..Cheersss...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. I love your pictures so much, Alice! :)