Tuesday, December 18, 2012

All down..

I am so so so so so so so relieved now.After all the weddings,jobs,holidays,exams,and not to forget my birthday celebration:)That makes me went disappear for some time.Back to my blog,i seriously don't know where should i start.Too many events going on recently,perhaps my birthday post comes first?:) And again,i wanna say that i am so much relieved now.Lolx.It feels like i just dropped a big stone from my back.Super busy December.Okay okay,back to the topic.But it's true,you wouldn't know how occupied i am at the beginning of the month. Worst part was while i was sleeping,i'm still planning what to do the next day morning when i get up.How bad it is eh?Now i can sleep soundly.Nothing can bothers my slumber.Almost turned into a zombie@@Shoo!!!So what's up for my 24th birthday?yeah,24 like wtf .:)It's either i separate this post or else it's gonna be a super long post again because i celebrated 4 times with different gang this year.Hohoho.Thanks to all for the efforts once again.
I had an advance celebration due to my super crazy hectic schedule.How early?One week earlier,consider early?:) With the bf,Simon,Nelson,Cassie,Cassie's boy,Elysya,and Gena.How sweet of her,just dropped by to pass me my pressie and went off for other functions.


















Suppose to have a video...but ive got no idea why i cant upload it..:(


No comments: