Friday, November 23, 2012

231112

Oh No!!It's Friday!!Yeah,i know Friday is the day everyone dying for but not for me at the moment.:( I have  a very pack schedule to deal with and i realized not much time left.Before that i need to apologize because today's post is gonna be a long post and Just words!It's my blog,i can have it anyway i want :p..wanna know more?Just scroll down:)

Okay,frankly speaking,i always get panic when comes to year end especially December.Weird eh??Everyone should have feel excited about it because a brand new year is gonna come.Not really for me tho,why??Nyiek nyiek.It's my birthday month!Oh yes,It always keep me thinking what should i do?How will it be?Okay,simple.I just want to stay happy throughout the whole day.*that's when i receive surprises,wink*I can't deny that i envy people seeing them celebrating their 21st oh yes because i didn't fking celebrate my 21st.I've missed it as i was working in Singapore that time.I couldn't get the blissful feeling when comes to my birthday celebration since then.Age have been catching up fast.No more fairy tale birthday party for me:) As for now,I wouldn't mind celebrating with just one or two close friends,as long as they are the true ones,it's really more than enough.Nah,it's just saying.Of course the more the merrier.:)Im greeeedy:p So i'm looking forward for parties without any high expectations:) but hoping to be a memorable one:p *yerrr,,so much hinting..lolx*

Now here's the interesting part.Kenix*bf's sister*is getting married like in a week time?Exactly!In a week time and it falls just right on my birthday!!Wohoooo,double happiness this time.:)I'm not feeling any worry for my birthday indeed,i am super duper nervous because the wedding is coming real soon.Why do i sound like i'm the one whom getting married.Lolx.Bah!!This time,i will play the part as her bridesmaid,hair and make up artist for the family,and knowing that we won't have much time to prepare as we will be having early rehearsal later in the evening like 5pm?before the cocktail party start.I just wish everyone doll up nicely and of course not to forget me,myself.:p.Hmmm,praying hard that everything goes swimmingly on that day.Even now i can feel my heart beating fast.Silly me..Our custom made dresses are all ready for collection.Will see our bridesmaids dresses on coming Tuesday.Can't wait to try it.I hope no alterations needed.Pray hard.

On the other hand,i have loads of preparation for my bridal make up exam.It's been 3 weeks i've  postponing it.I'm sorry Eli,*my educator*,it's not that i don't wanna complete it soon but i seriously lack of time finding stuffs.Will promise to complete it as soon as possible:)Hehe.Due date is on this coming Tuesday for my trial,but i've got very strong feeling that i'm gonna postpone it again.Arghh.Eli,if you are reading this i know you are gonna screw me.Keke.But seriously i wish to settle everything only then i concentrate on  my exam.Models,gowns,hope to get em real soon.

See!!Told yea i have a list on my hand.It's like never ending.I did mention regarding my Singapore Zoukout trip in the earlier post.So far,flight tickets booked!Zoukout tickets payment succeed!Hotel's reservation have been made!So prolly it's a ON!!wohoooo!!Can't wait to party after the hectic week.Just to let you know my trip will be on 6th Dec to 8th Dec.Pretty short trip but it's more than enough i suppose.Mainly just to get crazy in Zoukout 2012 event,meeting my ex collegues,and i've got to rush back on the 8th Dec.Another friend is ringing the wedding bell.:)Guess who?Is our lovely Amanda Lim.Yerp,if you are from MGS*Methodist Girl School*,you will probably know who she is :)That's only if you were my batch.Or perhaps one or two years,junior or senior.I will be her make up artist that night.Not to forget her hair stylist as well.8th Dec morning flight,reach home should be around afternoon get myself ready and GO!It is important to keep my client comfortable and look pretty.Don't wish to mess them up because of my bad time management.

Feelings right now::Excited+curios+nervous+delighted+confused+joy=rojak!!

Okay i am talking to much here.I shall save it for next time.You know what,i have another joyful news wanna share with you but not gonna mention it here so soon.Nyiek nyiek.Evil me.Can't wait to share it out.If wanna know please wait patiently:)Hohohohoho!!


No comments: