Tuesday, December 25, 2012

25Dec2012

Hellowww
I've got another post about my birthday celebration but i'm not gonna write it now because it's Christmas time!!So what have u done on this holy night?Everyone seems so excited and joyful during Christmas time.Shop for Christmas present,parties,holidays.As for me,nothing much this year.Maybe i'm too old for that.Hahahaha.And part of it i need to WORK!Nothing much i can do tho. Catched up with the chi muis(sisters) for preChristmas dinner at Rakuzen(Subang). 

Our colour for that night.Red:Green:White:
The couple that just ring the wedding bell:) Kenix and Xander
We were given permission to bring in balloons and some decorations to light up the xmas atmosphere.My first time to Rakuzen.Food is superb,service is good,and the ambiance is very comfy.You should try it:)
Exchange presents time!!both B and I looking so happy here:D

Yay!!!There goes the cake!!
Isn't it lovely??Thanks to Eileen for the help.The plan was kinda last minute.Because everyone wants to celebrate before doomsday(yeah crap!) and Kenix's birthday falls on 22nd Dec.So it's like double celebration this time :) Xmas+Kenix's birthday celebration


See her happy face!:) She's pretty surprised with the whole thing especially the cake.Her favorite C:) She gave me a huge surprise on my birthday as well and it's on her wedding day.So it's time to repay back :)Will blog about it soon.If you all notice my facebook photos,yea,is the one in the purple dresses.
Happy birthday to you once again:)



US 
The two guys were super hang fok surrounded by girls.Lolx.

On the other hand,i have just passed my bridal make up exam!!Woohoooo!!I feel so happy when my examiner told me ,no worries ,it's a PASS!I feel so much relieved.No more stress in finding models,no more stress in finding gowns,no more stress on finding accessories,no more stress waking up and keep having the word EXAM is near in my mind.And again,will show you my artwork after i got my results:)
Feeling happy last night,really feel like go countdown before Christmas.And so we(Darryl,Nelson,Elysher,Bryan,Me) went to The Curve,The Apartment.

 Rainbow colour butter cake.

After dining,we switched to Laundry Bar for some drink.Everyone cheers with beers and i'm the only with my orange juice.Kekekeke.I don't take alchohol,as long as i enjoy myself that night:)Clock struck 12am,the bar played Christmas songs and the whole street feels like snowing because as usual,they were with the foam sprays.I used to play it when i was younger during Xmas or new year countdown celebration i forgotten.Oh gosh,it took me so long to make my hair completely clean.So oily and sticky.I said to myself,that will be the first and the last.
Everyone attacked each other,some really looked like a snowman afterthat.Lolx.

*Yawn*Time to go back home.
To all my fellow readers,friends and family,wishing you a joyous Holiday season and a smashing new year.Lots of love 

No comments: