Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Pool

Swimming is now my new sport.Recently i took up swimming class*yeah,please don't laugh*I know it may sounds funny to you but i always wanted to learn like ages ago?Just that i don't have a companion,somehow feel kinda shy tho.Whenever i go for holiday or to the beach,i'm happy to see the pool or perhaps the sea,i feel excited besides the phobia  to step into the water.I remember i drowned once before in my friends condominium swimming pool.Not mistaken we were in standard one or three.I was riding on a thong air mattress slowly pushing my self towards the pool together with my pedals,suddenly my friend pushed me from my back and i went straight down into the pool.I noticed you can't be panic in the water because it may just worsened the situation.I drank in the pool water when i tried to inhale and i was struggling hard to stop myself from drowning deeper.That's how bad it is.Thank God,my friend saved my life.Of course i screwed her immediately and since then i'm really phobia to water.Even if i go to the pool,i will try not to go more than 4ft just in case. @@

I told myself i need to overcome my shyness.At my age i think most of the people it's either they are already a swimmer or most of them never think of taking classes.Age really matters?Nah i don't think so.I enjoyed my class so far.:)This is my second month and i'm still learning floating.This is what i use.
  

LOlx.Funny.Well of course,in the pool you may see many small little children enjoying jumping,swimming different styles,and last night my instructor even ask the small kids dance oppa gangnam style inside the water.And they really show!!LOLX..cute.For those who are interested to learn swimming,never hesitate to ask me,i can direct you to my instructor.They are friendly and helpful.As long as you have the intention to learn,nothing will stop you:) I am still practicing hard on my floating skill.Ugrhh....when can i swim like fish...=.=
 Check it out their website: http://www.dolphinlee.com/ :) 

No comments: