Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lets Hang out..

Yay!I had shabu-shabu with my girls.We actually plan to have steamboat earlier but because of my Penang trip so it delayed.I'm really a steamboat freak.I tell you what,i can have it for twice a week i don't mind.:)Guess i prefer soup based food.

Supposed to have us,just girls.But we decide to bring our boys along.

After our dinner,B brought me to try the newly opened U-Cha at Taipan.The drink tasted not bad you can go try it out if you are around there.Price same like Chatime.My first try was the Taro Milk Tea.Unfortunately the pearls sold out.Will try the coconut flavor next time.



The interior.Quite comfy.

I had photoshoot with William on the 31st August.Pictures are out.This time the theme is::Dance with the graffiti and cycling.I don't how to cycle so most of the pictures are just posing the with orange bicycle.:)




Till then ..adios..

No comments: