Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hi

I've decided to come back to blog.I wonder how can people or perhaps some bloggers can update their post every single day.I am trying to keep myself active in blogging but i failed myself always.Only once in a month??Or sometimes maybe a few months once.Wahahah..How to get your readers keep catching your blog when you have such a dull and dusty blog?But who cares,i don't blog for money,or you know advertisements like every other famous bloggers do,i am here just to share my daily activities or shall i say a place for me to pour my feelings whenever i am lost?:p HEHE...
Yesterday was my brothers birthday.Yippe.We managed to pour him a surprise.Bought him a cake in the middle of the night(12AM which is his exact day) together with a few friends.Birthday dinner celebration will be replaced on this coming Saturday.That's the disadvantages of having birthday on the weekdays.Not much of time to celebrate as everyone needs to work.
Awwww, i just had lunch at Face to Face Bukit Tinggi.Catched up with my old buddy,Christine and we had girls talk.As usual:)I am so full now.....arghhh...Can't think of anything for now.Promise to do more interesting post in future:) *A blog without pictures seems dead eh ??*

No comments: