Friday, June 8, 2012

I love colours:)

I love doing nails.I always get my nails done like once a month?I believe you girls have seen the news on the paper which says painting nails actually cause cancer and i quickly went and remove my nail colors immediately.Damn kiasi right.Lolx.Besides,i have been covering my nails for quite sometime so i think it's time for it to get some rest.Not long ago,while waiting for the bf,i was thinking to myself what can i do to kill time.Impossible going for spa or facial not to mention massage.It will eat up too much of my time.Out of so many thoughts in my mind,pedicure is what i choosed.Like again?!!hehe..This time i plan to do only pedicure.
Fresh nails at Taipan.The salon was kinda comfy tho.


My cute manicurist:)She's pretty friendly and served me well even though time was running out because they actually closed at 8pm and i reached like 7.45pm?Yeah i know how it feels like because i'm in service line too:)But hey,no doubt because sometimes i have late clients like coming in at 7pm for hair colouring but still i serve them like princess:)  

At first i insisted to do manicure because i really wanted my finger nails to have a rest.Somehow the ladyboss gave me a very good offer.Rm50 for both mani+pedi.Only for first trial.Arghhh....How can i resist @@ 
Ended up choosing colors for both fingers and toes.Lolx.I have not tried those soft colors(example like the picture above).Very milkish type of colors.I always wanted to try milky purple but i was afraid it doesn't suit my skin tone.Well you know certain colors will actually cause your skin look darker.Just like my customers,having a tough time choosing colors for their hair:)So this time i give it a try .
Soaking my fingers to get rid of dead skins:)Cute little blue stones eh??

Spent an hour enjoying the buffing,painting this was the result:)

Turquoise with my neon leggings.<3 If you realize the manicurist actually mix the color with the lighter tone.She said it's in trend now.And that's what i wanted:)
Light purple for my finger nails:)

Thats all for today <3

No comments: