Wednesday, March 31, 2010

If you are happy and u know it clap your hands~

Hate the frust i'm having right now.If only i am a month old new born,know nothing about the world,ignoring all the stresses,avoiding tons of risky matters,and etc.The fact is,human is borned to understand and fully uterlized the meaning of life.Different people have different perspective tho.Friends labeled me as MIA queen lately.I wished i could stick to my patient and never cracked my head off.I find it pretty challenging as i learn alot and facing every problems that nobody could see unless you experience it yourself.What we see is only the succeeded plan on the stage but what you don't see is the backstage that had went through numerous obstacles.It's every others' dream.Pretty easy to just dream but to achieve the dream that you aim for is absolutely hardcore.But i believe as long as the spirit is still there,nothing can break this string tho.Partner,take my words yea:)
Beside with the tons of stress,nothing can beat the "feeling good" feeling as i am meeting HIM tonight.Yippe!Wednesday is here.Can't wait to see him for dinner and know what?I am making soup tonight.Nyiek nyiek.:p

No comments: