Monday, May 25, 2009

The appartment

Pictures which i promised??1....2....3.................ACTION
Welcome home people...Basically its the main gate with build-in wardrobe for shoes..

The main door and the front view of kitchen

Comfy living hall..I need tv:(wu wu wu...Sponsor anyone??

Yes yes..Its the kitchen...ain't it looks beautiful??MMmm...i'm trying to get myself free one day to do cooking...Keke...
There's even microvawe and wine cooler as well...




Wooops...a lil messy here..But because we have nothing to do at this second living hall,we decided to dry our clothes there as the sun shine from that side..


My room's wardrobe.Big enough to put my clothes..Akakaka...I hope i don't make it burst one day...lol

Today i went to get a cabinet for my small little stuffs.Finally.And i spent 29.95sgd for it.SHit!!

Picture paint a thousand words..Was looking for a cork board this afternoon,but i couldnt find a good one and even if i found it cost me more than 5sgd which i feel it's a lil wasting money.Before this i stick all my photos to my wardrobe but because we are not allowed to stick anything to the wall so yeah.i decided to d.i.y myself..Hehehe...Guess what i used for my board??Hehehe...Which doesnt cost me even a dollar...Bluek:p
I feel much much more comfortable right now.Why??Four rooms with air-conds larh!!Waahahahhaa...Compared to before,wooo...too shy to post up before and after..Akakaka.Actually we are so lucky to get place with almost full furnished cause it would be freaking expensive if there's so.The house tenant is actually working in Aussie and he only plan to rent it out to certain ones.We have been picked!!Lucky us.Nyiek nyiek.Basically everything has been sattled down just that we have to pour out another amount of 800sgd due to second month deposit.OmFg!!!*EAT GRASSS*T.t
Now you know why even a ten dollar shirt i have to consider buying it for myself.Grrrr..Geram!
But is okay.I'm willing to pay for a better living.Lalalala~~
Oh yeah,i'm actually looking for facial products like cleanser and moisturizer stuffs like that.I'm too stingy to get myself a good brand so was thinking to change my mind to either THE BODY SHOP or THE FACE SHOP.Both seems so organic..What says you??
"Hey girl,what yea think?TheBodyShop of TheFaceShop?"
"What you wanan get first?"
"Facial products kua"
"TheFaceShop loh.So obvious right?The FACE and The BODY"
...........
.........................
..................................................
Guess who??My lil sista.Ishk.I went speechless for few seconds.Snooker.LOL..True also lerh what she said but cmon that's just the brand's name right?I never blame her tho.What a quick decision.Akakakaka..
Hate it!Hate it!Exam's tomorrow.Argh....Stresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!!

1 comment:

Jacinth Lee said...

omg....kns! dam nice la your apartment