Friday, April 24, 2009

Oh my....

I can't breathe right now.Help:( Not again please.Not only me alone.In fact half of the salon facing headaches,cold,flu.Was it because of the poluted air or the weird weather which turn from warm to cool and warm and cool.I haveta stay strong as salon is a closed up place.Whatever that we breathe in comes from each other.Went to gym last night,thought it would be better but somehow it got worste.Maybe what you said was right.Actually,it's not right to do excercise when you are sick.Hmmm..Tomorrows appointment is full.Gosh!'m feeling freaking cold right now,and the next minute you will probably see me sweating like i just got back from rain.How?What does this supposed to mean?I don't wanna catch fever.I hate to be sick.And you know i always dislike taking pills,But i guess i really have to.In case i K.O. tomorrow.
*Feeling so weak.Pray hard that i will get well soon*

No comments: