Monday, April 20, 2009

Disaster

You said its a karma.Yes,now that i left unspoken.Thanks for the big sacrifice.From the first day we met,it's been years we've been disappear.We thought things would be perfect at the first place.Waiting and counting down the days,to meet face to face.Everything went smoothly untill one day disaster strikes.Was it me or was it you.I don't blame any parties for the cause but things just seems not right at all.We have talk over about it.To how actually things should slowed down.Now that you are gone,i do appreciate the days we spent.Things were clarified between us.You are doing good big bro.You took up the efforts,to actually get us closer,to build the bonds,with all the patients you have.What are we up to now?Both agreed to pull things back to the start.I guess being friends would be the best way for both as i don't wish to be unfair for everyone.No point holding back.Sorry for the mistakes my friend.I shouldn't step into your world at the first place.I don't mind being blamed.Cause i just wanna be real.No point faking it out also.But this doesn't mean I'm playing with my words before this.
I don't wanna stressed out so much on this topic.Just wanna be happy like i always do.I know you people missed my smile,my laughters.Ain't it?As for now,i wanna get a better living.Hunting for a better place to stay in.Do the best on my career.And live life cool. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace

No comments: