Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Sunday,Wonderful Monday

I always feel happy working on Sunday.Why?Cause i get to leave early like 5.30pm?Wahahaha.That is IF there's no more appoinment.And the best damn things is,the next day will be my off day.:)So you always never see me look deadful on Sunday.Akakaka.
Last night was horrible to me.Many things hit my head.I had many thoughts on my mind till i almost went blackout.I somehow felt the dizzyness comes in and off i shut my lap top and get myself rest.Finally i realised how people went fainted on the ground,suddenly turned insane,all because of the stress that they can't coupe up with.So people,do not stress up yourself so much aight?Slow baby slow.Heehee.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally i got back my baby E66.Heart it to bits.Just bought recently,but because there's some tiny problems so i brought it to fixed

Today i actually wanted to ask the guy how to actually use the builed-in GPS but because he is like you know i-owe-him-milion-dollar kind of face,i checked my phone and left by saying just a thank you.Nevermind,i think i will experiment my phone when i am free.Hehe:)
Went Harvey Norman and i got this
I was so happy at first because i thought i will like you know get back all my 800 pictures out from my old N80I.Mana tau,when i bring back home,it couldn't work.I don't know which is the main problem.My memory card?OR the card reader.Which one.I called back the lady who served me,she ask me to bring it back to her to check it out.But you know i always hate to do double work.So troublesm.
If it cost me 2.80sgd i would have give up but its 28sgd okay.Which is like around 50 over almost to 60 Ringgit Malaysia?What the hell.Now i feel so expensive.I must go back to her.Ishk!
I feel my face is so so so clean now.Hehe.Today i went to this facial salon called Beauty Performance?Yeah.Though it sounds so aunty shop right,but the service wasn't that bad tho.Hehehe.I love the way they did the extraction.Not really that pain tho.Always you know when i visit facial ones,i will lose my tears ones.So freaking pain.I don't know why girl pay to suffer.Nyiek nyiek.This was recommended by my girls here.They mentioned till like you know super duper chunted beauty theraphist.But they are aunty lerh.But who cares.I just expecting some good service and most importantly clean!Now black beans no more on my nose.Hehe.I don't know about one week later cause it always appear by then.So irritating.I always say like rambutan only.HeheEeee!!And you know,i don't really use any facial care.So,wahahahaha.How leh?
Thought of trying Fancl products.It's from Japan.Not bad though.The lady did an analysis on my face and she told me that my face actually have enough moisture just a lil dead skin.Wow,happy.Atleast i don't received any like,wow your face lack of moisture,your face are too oily,your face bla bla bla.Cause i am so damn broke.I try not to spend on unneccesary stuffs.Nyiek nyiek.K lerh.Since everyone is saying i need to atleast use the basic care so that the skin would maintain bla bla bla.Maybe one day.But not now.Too lazy to use.Haha.Maybe will try those sample that lady gave and see how things goes.
These two days,i only had a meal in a day.Guess because days were busy till i forgot the hunger or i don't know.Or was it it's just an excuses?Yeah wei,i wanna slim down more neh.People said i gained weight?wtf.WAHAHAHA.Guess what am i drinking now?
Woohoo.I tried to get Vitagen but too bad the stall doesn't sell it.So yeah.Atleast it's still Yakult.Trying not to get constipation ones more.Sakitnyer~No lerh i'm just worry cause kinda long never get myself fruits already.So yeah,instead of getting other sinful drinks,i got myself Yakult.


While walking around Park Way parade this afternoon,i saw quite alot of new arrivals in Charles&Keith leh.Those heels were so pretty.I so wanna get them but,not now man.It's been awhile since i last did crazee shopping.Thanks to OSAKA.LOL.

No comments: