Saturday, January 17, 2009

Whats your New Year resolution then?

Talking about new year resolution,i realised i've not been posting up huh?Well,there's to many that i have listed down on my -i want to be- list.So much to do,so little time.

I want to be a better person,
I want to be prettier,
I want to be wealthier,
I want to be more popular,
I want to be healthier,
I want to slim down even more!!
I want to be the best among the rest,
I want to make more friends,
I want to lead a better life,
I want to have a better memory
I want to be loved even more,
I want to be more happier than i used to,

I want to be ,i want to have,i want to lead,there's too much to catch for a perfect life.It's all about how you deal with it.Even if the year is yours,i am pretty sure that without sacrificing even a little,you wouldn't lead life so perfectly ain't it?So yeah,will keep on struggle hard to achieve what is best for me.

Today,the bus driver was CRAZY i can tell.How can you be not considerate at all and just shut the door before the pessengers actually comes in.And you know there's actually a queue there.Even the small little boy could say"Oh my godness.I thought that was the last day i've got".He was standing at the steps trying to move in just because the bus is so full,and this crazy bus driver just shut the door acting there's no one at the steps.I don't know where is he rushing too.But hey cmon.Act how you supposed to act.Getting on my seat,trying to close my eyes to catch a short rest,thinking how busy the salon is today.After a few stops,few pessengers came in again.Now it's getting more and more pack.And here i saw an old lady standing holding the pole,without looking any longer off i got up from my seat and asked the old lady to have my seat.She smiled and even thanked me.Owww.I deserved the greet for being so so so damn good huh.Standing and hoping to get a new seat,i think back how thankful am i to have my own car in Malaysia which is so much more convenient where i don't have to you know.Squeeze into one and another.Damn.Not long,finally i have another new seat.And this time another lady which i saw her carrying two big bags which i'm sure it's pretty heavy hooped in the bus but there's no seats available.Off i got up my seat again

"Would you like to have my seat?"
*Smiled at me*"Oh,that's so kind of you girl.Thanks alot"
"You are welcome".:)

I don't know.I just feel so satisfied with myself for being so kind.I hope there's something good in return.Nyiek nyiek.

I have short term memory!How is that supposed to happened?
When i was little,my mum ordered me to take something for her.After few steps away,i turned around and ask"Hey mum!What did you just ask me to bring?"T.T
I did a few colors in a day.*For client i mean*When i wanted to jot down on the record card at the end of the day,i cannot remember a single color code that i mixed.
There's a few times,i forget to bring my keys back which i needa troble my housemate to open the door for me.It's because i wanna make it more convenient that's the reason why i put my locker key and house keys together.But it seems so careless of myself for not bringing back home each time i left my salon untill my collegue even wrote on a piece of paper"REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR KEYS BACK"and stick on my locker.Haha!lol.But still,the moment they remind me to bring my keys back the next minute i turn around again i hang my keys at the locker.What happend??
While waiting for my collegue to have dinner together,i put my bag on the chair.As usual,had fun chit chatting with the rest while waiting and when it's time to leave the salon,i forgot where i left my bag..T.T
How can i help myself by gaining better memory.Please help.I don't wanna lost my way home one day.I don't wanna suffer from memory lost.But hey!I'm a good secret locker kay?Cause whatever that passes that 24hours,it's hard for me to remember a single thing.How bad that can be huh?TSK TSK.

No comments: