Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am me myself.Cheers:)

Okay,so emo no more.Appreciate to the ones whom make an effort to text me the solution on how to keep memories and remember it without fogetting it fast. A friend of mine even bought me a ripcurl neck hanger for keys to make sure i bring my keys wherever i go.Hahaha!So kind of her.That's what friends are for yea.BLEK:p
Oh god,i'm having flu now.Everyone seems so weak in the salon.Seeing people falling sick.Poor thing huh.Guess must be the closed up environment and you know,virus spread fast.Chinese New Year is just around the corner.I pray hard for all my fellow friends to stay healthy before getting the party started eh?Ho ho ho!
Finally i've done my Chinese New Year shopping.Emm,i shall say only a few tops just for the first day of Chinese New Year.Normally people are so excited for the first day.Everything in brand new.New clothes,new shoes,new accessories,everything new.Oh yeah..talking about new shoes,i havent get any yet.Aiks,Just a pair of lovely boots.Will show you next time.I somehow realised i can hardly see red clothes when i did my shopping few days back.Why huh?What's wrong?Everything in blue,green,black,pink,white all the colours except for red!Hey c'mon.Where is the Chinese New Year embience and atmosphere huh?-_-
It's been ages since i last take pictures already.Today feel a lil lifeless,so i took a few snapshots to kill my boredom.Nyiek nyiek
What's on the other side of me

I'm still finding for a nice cap.Anyone willing to donate?Haha.Well,cause i seldom wear it.Maybe just for collection?


What do you think?
Acting cute.But i just love this pic.BLek .Can you see the hanger on my neck?Yeah.I will remember my keys always.Nyiek nyiek.
And this is the edited one.Thanks to photoscape:)

Oh yeah,forgot to tell you.I've actually changed my hair colour into erm..ash?Maybe because of the lightning so you can't see it that obvious.But in reality it looks blue and a lil dark greenish.Wanna check out more?Few more days to go.Feel so excited.Woohooo!Cai ling,get ready your cam aight?LOL.Muacxx!

1 comment:

Cheryl Chia said...

girl u look AWESOMELY CUTE in the pictures! glad that everything goes on the right track for u! miss u so much right here girl!! camera? OH YEA SURE! i'll try to get the big camera from my brother. coz i haven got myself my own cam! sob...hahaha cant wait to see ya girl! muax