Monday, December 15, 2008

2nd Dec 2009

I can still remember the moment i enter my salon,one of the i.d(international director)Qing,gave me a packet of chocolate cookies.I was delighted but actually she doesn't knows that it was my big day.Yeah,and so,one of my collegue gave me a hand cream and i thought it was a gift to me as it is still brand new.So yeah,i accepted and he asked if he allowed to let the message out.But i was too humble to let everyone know so i shall juSt keep to myself.:p Kekeke.You know i always love surprises.I don't prefer things which done by force.Poor lil baby.Though i can't manage to celebrate with my love ones this year,but still i'm touched enough to received wishes from friends and family.What surprised me was those messages which left on facebook and friendsters.Thanks alot for those who make the efforts to drop by just to wish me.

Left salon kinda early and Chef came meet me up that evening right after his shooting session.As i'm hungry and thought of going for sushi,Chef actually suggested a place.Along the way,many thoughts in my mind.Maybe this is the first time i'm not having anything on my big day.Places seems familiar as it's heading to east coast.I asked Chef if we are going back but he insisted to tell me where the dining place is.My stomach was howling and all i can think of is sushi sushi sushi.Mmmmm.Finally we reach that place.Oh my godness.I was actually speechless and left disappointment the moment i reach that particular place.It smells just like the place i first stay in.And so climbing up the steps,feeling tired and wanted to go back home.





"Hey,are we still going for Sushi?"


"Yeah.But let me shower first.Very fast.Why?You are hungry?"


"Nah,if you are tired then you rest at home then.I walk back home"


"No no no.Wait.You sit and wait awhile lerh.Very tired arh.Still early what"


*Speechless*


(An hour later)


"Wei,hurry up leh."*AliceBsw started to feel pissed*


Chef is not moving at all.Keep changing the tv channel.I wonder what is he trying to do.Wasting so much of my time.*Grinned*


*Off we went to the bathroom.FuH!FINALLY.*


Woohoo,finally he is out and yeah.I take all my things and ready to go out.


The moment i go out.Oh my godness






Mark is the first one i saw and follow by Miriam,Alison,Rachel and company.man.I was surprised.


Preparing to get the party started

Haha,They are actually preparing those sause for sushi.
Feels like i'm at home.I miss home:(

Welcome to the age 20.Cheers:)





Never stop smiling:)Hehe

Oishi ne..






Hahaha!No idea


My 20th birthday cake.Tiramisu..Yummy

My lovely pressie


And guess what....



I even got this as my present as i just shifted into my new place and they are just concern if there's mosquito flying around me kissing me.Lol

Needa thanks all of them for the efforts.Next year's i needa be back.I DON'T CARE!!

No comments: