Thursday, December 25, 2008

The biggest Christmas i ever get

Hohoho!!Merry Christmas!See,year by year,it passes so fast which sometimes,spending 24hours a day seems just not enough huh?So how was ur day people?Last night was my company's dinner.Last appointment made was at3pm?And of course,every hair got sattle in the evening about 5pm?And so,the party started with the international directors presentation on the manuiquin head.Everyone did very well.The creativeness,the colours,shapes,designs,the presentations.Later in the evening at 7.30pm,our dinner started.In the line waiting each turn to get the food,wow,i can see people drooling.You know lasagna,you know speghatties,you know meatballs in pasta sauce,you know yoghurt mango pudding,you know cocktail?It's been awhile since i last tasted such food.Thanks to Justin's wife whom cook so well.It's tasty.After all the foods,yeah,it's time for game.This year,Victor was so lucky that he were punished to blow a condom into a balloon as a punishment in loosing the game.LOL.Why is he so lucky?Not only once.The second time was a girl was punished to open a guys zip by using her mouth and yeah...Victor was the victim.Wahahaha..lol.How lucky Victor is huh.:)Kim and i were hiding avoiding the game part because it's all about beer beer beer.Wooo..Say no to beer as i needa catch a cab to Ehub for karaoke session with Chef and company right after my company's dinner.Whee!:)And so game session ended and here comes the lucky draw.There were 10 pressies to be given out and know who got the biggest pressie of all?VICTOR the lucky guy.Sigh didn't get to take pictures of the whole party because still considering to get a new camera for myself.How sad huh?Grrr.
Here comes the most exciting part of all.17th December,my salon organised a competition based on assist and techni catagory,and stylist catagory.Five international directors and four external judged from outside attended this competition.After a week.Finally results are out.To all of you whom supported me all these while,



Because of you,u made me stand tall for my confidence
Because of you,you gave me the courage,
Because of you,i never give up walking out of this competition,
Because of you,ive shown my abilty and i did my best.


And because of you,though it might not be perfect enough,in that three days,i've struggling hard,cracked my head to think of the cutting,the colour,and my presentation on my inspiration.And yeah,i did it!I've won the flight ticket return to Japan for 2009!
Japan here i come next year.I was given two options on how to fully used this ticket but since i have this opportunity,i wanna spend it on my education wise.I've disucss with mummy dearest and they agreed with me.One week with Fiberzoom class in Japan.Japanese cutting course and i will meet my Jap sifu soon.May God bless me.

2 comments:

Yenish said...

Babe! im proud of yoU!!!
your a Special alice .. so smart!!! ..
even thou i met someone super like you! ur stillso Unique yah! buahahahahahah!!

ConGRats !!! Rememeber to webcam in Japan! aakakak

aliceBSW said...

haha!!thanks yen!!i heart you .:)