Friday, November 21, 2008

I'd just love suprises!

Oh my god...my stomach is bloated now.Had half plate of speghatti,a bowl of black pepper pork rice and a glass of orange juice.Oh my oh my.I'm gonna turn into a balloon in no time=.=
How am i today?Happie wappie!!Huuhuu!!Busy from morning till evening.Just another busy day.Left salon at 7pm and met up with Victor.Hung out at Lucky Plaza and at the same time packed food for me myself and my buddy whom waiting at home for me:)

I was given a surprised after my dinner.Guess what??
Woohoo!!Chocolates!!
Yeah,don't ask.I just don't know since when i'm addicted to it.Muahahaha.Thanks buddy.


And most importantly.....


It's

I'm hoping to see more surprise from time to time.You know me.I'd just love surprises.It's just so lovely.

Thanks for brighten up my night dude!!

No comments: