Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy go lucky!Did i just said happy go lucky?

Have to work on CHINESE NEW YEAR??!!What the!!$%$^&%.Yeah,i repeat myself.WORKING ON CHINESE NEW YEAR!!Okay.I wont blame cause "Why are you in Japan world first of all?"Yeah you might think its abit crazy but really.I only get to go back on the Chinese New Year eve and needa get my arse back on the third day my dear.Yeah,i didn't speak out much because i'm still a new baby.Anyway,i've already rang up my mummy dearest and lucky me,this year my family didn't plan to go anywhere for holidays.Orelse i would rather give up working.Wahahahaha..jk my dear.You think i'm really that crazy to do so?
Well,today were supposed to be my off day since Shunji San off today but because of some reason*lazy to explain*so i have to work today.Anywhoos,will off tomorrow.Woohoo!!Another sleeping day for me.Lately i've been snoring all night long and yeah..sleep talk as well.Wahahaha.Felt so embarassed when my room mate have the recording of my snoring sound in his cellular phone.Ishk!!See!!How exhausted am i huh??Mmm.Gotta catch my beauty sleep back tomorrow.Whee!:p
Salon is not that busy today.People are still as nice as usual.Since Shuji San is not around,schedule is a lil lose.Learned a few more new things today.Products, The do's and dont's.
Thanks Daniel.
Talking about health,recently my stomach just not as healthy as before.It just keep pulling whenever it feels like pulling.Well,was it because i didn't have my proper meal which i supposed to.MmMm.I wonder.Had my medical check up done today.Eww!Two bottles of blood.I wonder what they gonna deal with it.Tested on my urine,checked on my heart beat and lastly,got my body x-rayed.If not because of my working permit i won't be so free go for stuffs like that.Anyway,since i never have any check up before i think this is a good opportunity to examine how healthy my body is.Nyiek nyiek.Results will be out soon.Needa go to the clinic again tomorrow.I have eye sight problem for godness sake!Grr.Another few paper $$$ flying away to get myself a pair of contact lense.I don't wanna be four eyes moi.Wu wu wu:(
Just dined not long ago.Am getting abit lazy.Ho ho ho.Alright people.Gonna go take my bath first.I don't wanna get doze off on the bed without taking bath one more time.LOL.Toodles!Muacxx!!

No comments: