Thursday, September 18, 2008

Filling Up Life

Yeah,so what if you are loaded with golds,so what if you are loaded with cash,so what if you have tons of LV's when you don't even know how to fill up your life.Damn,when you wanna live life happily it just doesnt work the way you want huh??But,worries no more.Am thankful enough to have such life at such age.Well,mind you.I'm not trying to insult or whatever.Just to share with you guys and i'm pretty sure you guys wanna me to lead a be bright life huh??And yeah,i'm here at Aussie*Brisbane* for erm...like two weeks??Hehehe...The weather is cool,just fine,air is clear,people is nice,food is yummy,places that i visited were superb.Well yeah of course that's not my main purpose but hell yeah,i'm still finding my heaven.Yeah.One more week to go.Will be visitng Sydney tomorrow night.Woohoo!!Excited how sydney actually looks like as its always in people's mouth whenever talk about Australia.Just went to the market to get some unhealthy foods for the long hour ride tomorrow.Snacks,drinks,Maggies..Gosh,i swear i'm gonna put on weight when i get back to Malaysia.Aww,who cares.I'm not anybody whom spend money like nobody's business.Since Sydney's living cost is higher,so i'm controlling on my food budget wise.Play more eat less.So yeah.Nyiek nyiek.It's dark outside and the temperature is turning down.Gonna head to firefly park in an hour more.:)Wooo,will be bringing my big big jacket.These few days its kinda windy and cold.I don't wanna get sick during sweet holidays.CHEERS!!
Pictures will nail up soon.Stay tune!!:)

No comments: