Friday, September 19, 2008

Life at Brisbane

Yohooo!!Pictures are up on the board people.Enjoy.......

The Barbeque Night
Mooncake Festival is back.Sadly i'm not there with family this year.So yeah,my peeps poured a small barbeque party over here.Though there are many new faces but who cares.Everyday i'm making new friends over here and hell yeah...I'm enjoying my time huh...Some pics fer yea...


Kelly the kitchen Mama...Hehe..Sorry ur face are not here:)Will treat you better next time.Akakaka..



Can you smell it??


Yeah..the chefs of the day



Woohoo!!Here comes the Mooncake of the year.Wow,lucky me i still have chinese peeps here to remind me it's Mooncake Festival..


Yen yen and i


Hui Shan,Yen Yen,and I



Thanks buddy for the food eh...


The girls.Wan Yean,Hui Shan,Yen Yen,Absw,Kelly

Happy Birthday to You PHILIP...wahahaha..GOTCHA!!


Yeah.since it's the big day of his,so,the girls actually planned to give him a surprise.Cream on his face.Evilish...tsk tsk...

But hey it's fun ain't it.I bet you enjoy much huh..:)


The beauty of Brisbane

Southbank


Walk way


Hey,don't just focus on me.There's something for yea behind me actually.Focus more and drop me the answer aight??Nyiek nyiek



The Beach


Just love the beach

Heart you guys


Wished you were here..


Nah. it's alright.I'm having fun as well.Nice effect eh..


Yen yen the photographer and i

The Pancake House





It's a nice place to chill actually.24 hours for pancake anytime


As usual.Picture of us




How YumMy eh??Am gonna miss it badly..Wu wu wu~


Us:)

MOVIE WORLD


Yen and i the miss rabbit



Lurve the babyboy so much!!


Oh gosh.This were taken after the second ride of roller coaster.Many thanks to you guys wey.Am gonna find u back if heart attack attacks me.Damn.

Here comes the Batman and the Catwoman.Freakin COOL!!


There are a few more like Bugs Bunny,Tweety,etc....But yeah...sue me.Am just too lazy to post up....Wheeee:)






Wahahaha...Guess what,i'm tall enough to take the ride.Woohooo!!!Legal rider eh!!


This is SCARY i can tell.I never wanna and never will gonna sit this ride nemore.Freaking scary.Thanks to you Kelly!!Mwah!!!!!!!!!!*Grin*

No comments: