Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Together we climb the mountains

Confusion still circulates around my mind.Yeah,it's not gonna be as easy as ABC but this is how it supposed to go through.The first day i stepped into you,i was just a dumb baby whom can't speak out to tell what i actually want,a baby whom crawl on the floor trying hard to stand up by myself to walk one day,a rebellious baby whom always fight for the right,a baby who always being pampered,and yeah..till today,thanks for teaching me right from wrong.From crawling to walking and i think im strong enough to stand up still.

Yeah,it's gonna be a surprised either way.Good or bad doesn't matter.I hope everything goes swimmingly after this.YEAH.Cmon',time is not a problem,but $$$$ matters to me alot now.Grrr..Hard earn all gone.Wow!!*Don't worry babylice,as long as you appreciate it,you will earn it back soon*

Heart aches badly.Ouch.Looking back at the journey,it's been awhile.Feels like it just happened hours ago?I miss all of you,that's for sure.Thanks for sharing and the guidance that you guys gave.Whatever that is bad,i will leave it behind as memories,whatever that is good i will keep it as an encouragement for myself.Thanks for being there whenever i'm down.I felt special.Thanks for giving me your hand when im in deep shit.You guys been great.I will appear again one day.And i will wait for miracle to happen.I Love You Lots Tenze Hair Studio and not forgetting my family for being truly supportive esp daddy and mummy.Heart always..


1 comment:

Charlottay said...

everything will be fine:)
miss ya.