Tuesday, July 29, 2008

P.L.A.R.S

Time flies.Homosapiens turned from black to white.Some even start to sag.It just freaks me out when its starting with ty's.Years back,the number increases but its still teen.C'mon.Should number skip faster or remain better?Heart was pounding so fast when we entered the first step into the black marble floor.Everyone entered swimmingly and unfortunately i was stopped for my ID.What the!Grrr..What more,it's the boys turn to do their job.Either stay or switch.
"No,i need her ID"she said.
Wow!Though it's pretty irritating,but hey.Rules says all.Just a year younger.I thought to myself.
Standing outside the corridor with my girl Cheryl with the innocent face finally turns everything to a surprise!Worry no more
Woohoo!!I felt in love with the Deejay~D.J~


Cheryl and i


The posers:)


Buddies for life





Alice:Cheryl:Ryan


Sisterly lurve











Teoh Wei!!!!




Fab 4











Smile lerh Teoh Wei






RawwwWw


What's up?




Don't cha!




Us




I'm loving it!~






I love you POPPY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its cheryl!!!
my long lost bs friend!!!!!
((=