Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The interview:)

*Heart Beating fast* Interview gonna start anytime soon.It's my first time experiencing talking to the camera in front of people.With the spot lights on,mic on,here we go..3,2,1, ACTION!




I hope i did well.:)Just sharing my dreams and experience throughout my life after high school.Oh yes before that sorry for the bad image.It was kinda last minute as i am super busy with my salon at that time.Didn't manage to put on make up and get my hair done.Straight sit and interview.Lolx.Well,to me customers comes first.Do you know i have this habit of not dolling up myself when i work?So it's always i look better when im on holiday or outings rather than in my own salon.Lolx.Nah,as long as my customers like and satisfied with my skill.Is okay to not look good.Lolx.I just want to be tidy.Well,of course in future if i receive any interview session again,i will concentrate on my image because somehow it is still important to look professional in front of the camera.:)

I dream,and i always do.It is pretty clear from what you heard from the video above.Passion and patient.I believed many young people out there hate what they are doing.Or perhaps,they abandoned what they study and change thier job from time to time most probably they can't find any suitable job.I love doing Hair.I love what i am doing right now.I love fashion.I love make ups*only for people,not for myself*.Lolx.I've got very sensitive skin and the most important thing i'm super duper lazy in removing make up.So that's one of the reason why most of the time you see me taking picture or go out with naked face:)

When we were in primary,very common title for essay is "What's your ambition?"It's always teacher,lawyer,doctor,etc...Well maybe that's what the parents thought them.Study hard,next time be doctor,lawyer can earn alot alot of money.Yes it's true!But how many people achieve what they wrote and wanted to be when they grow up.It started when i reached secondary school,i have this ambition to be a stylist or fashion designer.I told myself,when i graduate,i will ditch Sejarah,Add maths,Physics all aside and concentrate on how to deal with peoples hair in order to make them look beautiful.So sorry to all my teachers,it's not that i want to waste all your efforts but i just love FASHIONS.:D HAHAHA.. Monash is where i go for college.Though i'm sure of what i want for my future,friends keep persuade me to take up some studies first.Worst come to worst if i failed to do hair dressing i will still have a cert as a back up.After trying one sem,I HAVE TO GET OUT FROM COLLEGE LIFE!lolx.People,when you are sure of what you want,just go for it,decisions are yours.Always remember don't waste your precious time.So i started early when i was 17 i enrolled my course at A Cut Above academy.Of course i quit Monash foundation year after that.:)

Life is good so far.Waking up feeling motivated.I can't predict what am i in future but atleast i never forced myself and never regret till today.So happy with what i am doing now.If can i will try to make things even better.*greedy little monster*Now you know what my career is And same thing goes to you.Hope you enjoy what you are doing.Just sharing a little part of me:) C u!!!

No comments: