Thursday, February 21, 2013

2013

Ciao!!!it's what i learned in Italy.meaning hellow:)
Gong Xi Fa Cai folks.Hows life doing??Chinese New Year is about to end.For those of you who followed my FB and Insta,im pretty sure you know how much i enjoyed myself in Italy yea.This year's Chinese New Year i didn't get to have reunion with my family cause i was in a hurry to the air port.Thought i can catch up reunion lunch at 12pm but ended up parents work till late.I flew on the eve itself.In fact,i spent time with the bf's family throughout the whole week.So the first thing i touched down Malaysia,DINNER WITH FAMILY!That's how much i missed em':)


It's my first time paying a visit to Europe.Never knew i will have the chance to go because whenever i plan for a holiday,Europe and US is exceptional.*well,i've been to Las Vegas before tho*Lolx.Maybe the fare or what i don't know,but it's been a great experience travelling around Italy.Besides the 18 hours of flight+transit,overall was good.I will blog about it in the next post.Just be patient with the pictures:)Whenever you talked about Europe,Italy,London,etc,first thing in mind is SHOPPING!Now i understand why people get crazy over the branded goods over there.Super cheap like almost half of the price in here,Malaysia.Couldn't blame them for the stupid taxs and shipping cost.Oh yes,i bought a few for myself and family as well.Lucky they love what i bought for them.:D

A day where every couple waiting for.V DAY!!! <3 nbsp="" p="">

Extra bonus for Valentines this year.It falls on the 5th day of Chinese New Year.So i had my time with the boyfie in Italy with him!:)Wohoooo!!!Jelly?:) Nah,i'm sure you had pretty nice time with your love ones too eh?

I had jet lag when i'm back.Felt so dizzy in the head.Urghh...Luckily i get another day off the next day.We reached the air port at 3pm and collected our luggage it's already 4pm.My lovely siblings came pick me up and off we go for dinner with parents. Reached home at 7 plus.Dozed off straight on the couch till i heard fire crackers bombing here and there.It reminds me it's Chinese New Year!Duh...it kept me awake by then.So happy atleast i catched up with friends for lou sang dinner


 My pretty darlingss


Chinese New Year is not over yet.Wishing everyone of you a prosperity new year and may luck and happiness follows you always and forever.Huat arh !!
Till then .To be continued...:)


No comments: