Tuesday, October 23, 2012

See what i've got from Japan

Heyyyya!!!Here's my ever first vlog.Play it before you continue reading:)

How's it eh?Imma just trying out vlog-ing.It's pretty fun tho besides being dummie and wearing shades tho i'm in my room.Please excuse me for being camera shy.Erk herm.WTF right..HAHAHA..Today i wanna blog about what i've got from my sister:)She just got back from Japan.Stayed there for two weeks in Tokyo and Osaka.She's pretty satisfied throughout the whole trip.Well,Japan always never fail giving tourists surprises.Seriously,you can put in as high expectations as possible.I've been once to Osaka with my ex company for training purposes,urm,three years back i suppose,people there are nice,services are superb,very well developed country.I love Japan.Just that it's pretty costly for the entire trip.Things there aren't cheap.Perhaps,one day really need to visit Tokyo.My sister told me it's a MUST GO place,especially Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea.The way she shared her experience with me there,is so tempting. Awww.. Still waiting for her pictures.It's all in her friends camera tho.
The pictures below are some other good stuffs she bought:)And some is a repost picture as i'm sure u are curious what is inside the box:)
 This is a fabric Mickey printed box with Mickey rice biscuits inside.Don't you think the box looks expensive?
 Saw that?So cute!It's more like eating not biscuits but Mickeys.
 Corn snacks.Awesome packaging in Halloween design.I can imagine how wonderful Disneyland looks like now matching with the Halloween theme.Actually my sister bought alot of Japanese snacks.Some are limited editions and some because it's cheaper there.

Another Halloween packaging tin cans.Inside is tea with different flavours.It's for her friends as souvenirs. 
Green tea flavour Kit Kat.The texture is so smooth and not to sweet for me.Just nice.How can you not eat em??
Wasabi flavour.In fact, haven't try it yet
 It's green in colour!!

My sister is a singer.So mic is like her important gadget.Not cheap but cheaper compare to Malaysia.
Japan's famous Burberry Blue Label.If you are a fan of branded you'll find it worth to get it there.My sister is not a fan of branded but she bought it back home.Imagine it.Lolx.It's a must to buy when you go to Japan.But then again only when you see nice designs.Don't buy for the sake of buy.:)

Last but not least,im reposting this again tho it's shown in the video.I love it very very very much!I wanted to get a instant camera so badly but the BF said what for wanna have so many cameras since i already have DSLR with me.You will never understand girls.Lolx.Not only white in colour,i'm lovin the vintage design very very very much!!!
Who wants to take the first shot with me ??:)

1 comment:

Cheryl Chia said...

ME.......want to take the first shot with u! :D