Friday, October 12, 2012

Hellow Fridaayyyyyyyy

How happy to see the number of view for my blog is increasing:).People start reading a little about me.To maintain a blog is never easy.I know.Who wants to face a dull blog anyway.:)To my fellow readers,if possible i will try to update my blog more often alright.Well you know,sometimes i will run blank don't know what to blog about since nothing's going on.Heehee.

Back to the title!It says HELLOWW FRIDAYYYYY!!Gonna party tonight:)Life.All work no play makes Alice a dull girl.I have been struggling hard.Working day and night.Just to make sure The Hair Factory running well.Let me give you a little advise.I know living is not easy nowadays.Competitions outside are so strong,youngsters tend to stress up easily.Guys,it's good to work hard but please do take care of health.Do not tense up or else you will end up dead chicken due to overloaded work.Grab yourself some drink with your company,*drink doesn't need to be alcohol la kayzzz,*like me i don't drink,still a lousy drinker=.=,i'll replace the happening lifestyle by swimming,karaoke-ing,chilling with close friends.It helps tho.To be frank,i used to stay at home every night.Too lazy to hang out since my working time is kinda long tho.Pretty tiring if every week i go for ladies night.And somehow i realized,staying at home every night isn't healthy too.You will  be laying all alone on your bed thinking and thinking,without having any solution,life still goes on.Why not spending some time with friends even a short chit chat session,will balance back your stressful working life.I am changing my lifestyle too.To a busier schedule,i call it LIFE!:) *THINK I TALK TOO MUCH HERE..BLAH!!:p*
Churpout2012 event is tomorrow!!!I wanna go so badly!!!Hopefully i can make my time there.:) If you don't know what is it about,find out more here :)

 Till then.Have a great weekend yo!!And those who are partying tonight,make sure you guys drive safe yo:)

No comments: