Friday, October 5, 2012

5/10/12

Something new!:)If you realize there are some changes on my blog.Yes!!It's the header and the background.Urgh,after looking up and down for the designs,finally I've got it done.*Dizzy*You know sometimes when you have an idea in your mind,but through browsing on the web there are so many other themes that will influenced you.Easily!I used to have dark colours for my blog,but because i find it,dull...so i changed it to colourful because blog to me is a place where i pour my daily life either up or down,so it should be a cheerful place here.Blah!!And since it's October:)*time flies*New month,new clothes for my blog.Hehe.This time i wanted vintage.Already bored with strong colours:)I've tried flora backgrounds, I've tried all sorts of vintage colours,still i'm back to basic.Not too complicated.Orelse my readers will go pening after reading a post because of the twist and twirl patterns.How's my new blog design looking?:) Vintage mustache design background+soft floral blog header <3 font="font">

On the other hand,my lil sister is going to Japan tomorrow.Yes Japan!Tho I've been to Japan before but this time they are visiting Tokyo Disneyland!!I wanna meet Mickey and Minnie:( She's going with three of her friends.Hope she's gonna enjoy herself there.I bet 10 days are never enough for them:)EEE....envy envy..

I don't know what's wrong with my usb cable.Wanted to transfer pictures to my lap top but seems it's not working this time.No worries,will upload the new post with pictures next round:)
Wanted to try Vlog.But what topic should i do?

Oh yes,i manage to get insta badges for my blog:) Come follow me on Instagram,here you go::ALICEBSW....see you there ^.^

No comments: