Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's still not over yet...

I so wanted to blog last night but was so busy yesterday.Thought it was weekdays,but it ended up my list of appointment was fulled which was a good thing i supposed.Hehe.

I feel the Chinese New Year mood back again tho.:)Salon was in a mess.Decided to clean it up the next day morning.

Ben was on leave for three days and yesterday was Zack's off day.So it ended up two of us *my assistant and i*carrying the busy schedule.
A little bit update on my lil sister's competition last Sunday.For those who actually missed out the live performance,you can actually log in to www.tonton.com.my and search for Ultimate Power Star episode2.Tonton is actually a website where you can catch the drama series,alt-media,news,or any live shows you have missed out.It's like a catchup tv tho.It's was my second time visiting Sri Pentas.I remember it was a few years back.Hui Shan took me to support Kay.The first runner up for Superstar for i don't know which year.And this time it's the second time I'm entering the hall to watch my lil sister on stage.Couldn't imagine that.She did a great job tho.In fact,she got the highest mark of all.44 out of 50.Big congrats to her.*clap clap*
 The fans and supporters queuing up to go in the hall.
Gary.Emcee for 8tv:)
Amy Boon.My lil sister performing her best on stage. 
 Waiting anxiously for the marks given by the judges

The 5 of them who survived.


Guess who??:)

My mummy dearest in red.Took a pic with the three judges.Lucky her..:)
My small creation to support her on that day :)

 I'm gonna catch her live again next week.This time will bring more of her supporters.Cause watching live is so much difference and you may up in screen anytime.Hehe!

On the other hand,it's Corrine's birthday today.

Wish you have a blast on your big big day yea.Good luck and all the best in your future undertakings.Stay pretty and healthy always yo!!!:)

2 comments:

natashanazan.blogspot.com said...

ouh I see, Your sista are on tv?? I mean whats programme she's take? A reality show?

noBody said...

ahahha! thanks Alice... hugZ.. just realize we dont really take much pic when we go out... next time must take more....