Saturday, November 6, 2010

Back back back!!

I literally don't know where and how should i start jotting back my diary here.I know it's been long time.Not that i'm busy but am just too lazy to blog.Lolx.It's nice reading people blog but when comes to own,argh,..always gotta crack my head putting words nicely and puzzle pics up yo!
My everyday has been like eating,movie,WORKING(urgh),and sleep!:)What else more can i do or how far can i go anyway.Gotta drag myself up for work every morning*besides Monday*,for breakfast and off to work.I wished to have teens life like urm...few years back??Party like a monkey and still manage to get up early.Age matters.Really matters.You can really feel the breakdowns.So in order to look good in future,i'd rather choose to catch my beauty sleep every night and not party till the morn.Woosh...
Last night was happening with the bunch of monkeys.*Bro,lil sista and B*Wanted to catch up for 11.10pm movie but careless me,i announced the wrong venue.T.T..It supposed to be at OneU but we stopped at Pyramid and the best part is It's only showing at 12.10am!!@.@ And clock shows only 8.30pm.At first B and bro decided to have a quick dinner and shoot to OneU to try out luck.Things ended up the other way,after dining in Pyramid,we*bro and i *somehow thought of like chilling at Alive since the time is like hanging in between.It's my first time stepping into Alive.Lately people have been talking about this newly open chilling place which is located at Pyramid just right beside ole ole Bali.Well,nothing special i can say.What's happening in the club is the Thai band performing up on the stage.Besides that,it's just another alco and ciggie place which i don't really fancy of.hmmm..Maybe you can try and let me know eh?And guess what,after an hour time chilling at Alive,the two guys agreed to catch the 12.10am's movie.Unstoppable.@.@Woots!!And so we quickly move our asses to the cinema and check it out the seats.Unbelievable seats are available.So we sattled down with tickets and popcorn.Oh dear,what a happening night.Till 2am only i manage to lay on bed and close my eyes..
On the other hand,B is going to Malacca with his friends celebrating Robson's birthday.I'm with my lonely weekend baby.Who's with me ??*.*


Happy Deepavali people..:)

No comments: