Thursday, September 16, 2010

One Smile One Malaysia

This is how funny where i didn't know that we actually have Happy Malaysia Day until one of my client told me that we are getting more and more public holidays.And the question is,since when we have this day??Oh dear,this shows how much i love my country.Didn't know it actually falls on each year's 16th September.Hohoho.Well it doesn't really matter me much tho.So yeah,i still gotta wake up early,makan breakfast and off to work.Just another ordinary day like every other days.

Days have been great so far.Hari Raya is over,Happy Malaysia Day is here,and what's next?Deepavali?Christmas?Awwww..which means soon we are gonna say goodbye to 2010?Holy,time is flying freaking fast eh.Freaky.World seems spinning faster and faster.Haven't got enough to do for this year tho.

It's feels like i have lots to do for this coming year end.Everyday is just planning and planning.
On the other hand,i am so addicted to Facebook game.This is one thing which i cannot deny.Oh dear,thanks to you my darling Cheryl.You really did a great job on making me sitting infront of my lappie from time to time just to check my game is running smoothly.I counldn't imagine if Facebook is banned right now.Lol.I think i will go insane.

Baby finally finish his year end project.Credits to him.After seeing all his efforts and hard work,guess he passes it with flying colours.Congrats to the team mates.Goodiee!!:P

Alright,gotta resume back to work.Will update soon:) Cheers!!

No comments: