Thursday, April 22, 2010

I smell books

Currently i am sitting at the library while b having his group studies with his group of peeps.It feels like back to my high school days and also the year when i was at Monash with MUFY course.Miss those days tho.Well,hair dressing is still the pathway that i am with.Since secondary,it has always been my fav and as what my wish i will try to fullfill every dreams that i aimed for.:p

No more hectic days for me.I am living with nothing but food.B and i have been hunting for good meals,*breakfast,lunch, dinner and even supper*Oh gosh,how much kg's i've gained.Uncountable.Yoga has been an excuse for me to lose my kilos.Haha.Does it help?I wonder.Nyiek nyiek.

Catched up the movie called"Shutter Island"yesterday.Well well,no comment as the storyline was a lil bit complicated for me.Maybe the physcologist will understand the part.I was pretty curious what's the ending part like but hell yeah...i walked out of the cinema with question marks on my head.Spinning and spinning.It's all about the investigations on the diasappearance of the patient from Boston's shutter island Ashecliffe Hospital.For further information,get the tickets and spend 2 and half hours in the cinema and tell me about it aight?

B's final is just around the corner.Like tomorrow?Afterthat no more late night studies for him.And yeah,i'm pretty excited about the Perhentian trip which falls on 3rd of May.Yippe!!Can't wait to hit the beach again.I gaved up with the uneven skin tone i had now.Terrible sun burn during the trip to Pulau Besar on Chinese New Year.Just imagine not even a drop of sun block on my skin when i'm under the sun.How daring am i eh?But worry no more,i am gonna buy a big sunblock and try to finish it up during the three days trip.I don't wanna come back as a black charcoal again.T.T...This time i am going with B and another couple which is B's friend.It's gonna be loads of fun!Whee!!

Another update on my upcoming plan.Heard of TheHairFacotry?Guess to all my friends out there,you have received the page that i had suggested you eh?It's gonna be ready soon most probably by June?Promotions will be given,so do give your fullest support aight?Much appreciated.Any updates will be posted up on facebook.So do check it out aight?

Okay,i am starting to feel sleepy.Another hour to go.What should i do??Hmmm...Facebook bah

3 comments:

Cheryl Chia said...

awww, have fun in perhentian sweetie! :)

Cheryl Chia said...

btw, i want to blog about ur hairfactory! i insist to let my friends know! hahaha!

aliceBSW said...

Hahaha..thats pretty sweet of u babe ..blog as much as u can and bring along ur friends once its open aight??much appreaciated and oh well..whats the days gonna be like without u with me at perhentian..sob..:p..