Saturday, April 24, 2010

After hiding from the rain and storm,i finally received a glimpse from heaven.It's funny how we actually bumped into each other.From a stranger to a person that i adore.There is no reason why.
You gave me the courage
You gave me the trust
You proved to me that nightmare is just a dream
You painted my life from black and white to full of colours
You vanished my selfishness from giving the chance for both u and i
You completed the missing puzzle of my heart
You are the key of my happiness right now
You are the one whom i am thinking and missing even i am busy
That's because You,made me feel that we are borned for love and makes the ride worthwhile
Today,i woke up with no fear feeling that love is a dream that comes alive when we meet
There is no words to describe how much i love and appreaciate things between us.
25th March 2010 is the date which i will lock it in my diary and yeah ...we are officially one month now.Will keep holding it on.


Love you lots B

3 comments:

Cheryl Chia said...

awww.................sweeeet!

aliceBSW said...

u are double my sweetness babe..:P

A Shade of Purple said...

congrats!