Thursday, March 25, 2010

His birthday

My ever first time making THIS as a pressie.Out of 10,i would give myself 7?Haha.Self praise.I believe it could be better but time doesn't allow me to do so.Boohoo.Know why?I failed making it twice.I know its kinda embarrased to nail it up but still,i wanna show my failed creation..:P


Beautifully said!

So i wasted 20 minutes trying the first one.Misunderstanding of the recipes instruction.And so i tried for the second time.*Tick tock tick tock*
Ting~Can you see it's raising up?Oh yes baybeh.Finally.And so,i change all the ingrediants,and project starts now.:)Hazelnut chocolate cupcakes!!
Just a picture of before and after.Big difference eh?Practice makes perfect yo!So after spending 6 freaking hours messing up the kitchen,this is what i achieved:p..
.
.....
...........
...............

Tardah.Isn't it lovely?


Happy birthday to you once again.You know who you are.Be good and all the best in everything yo!I'm always here to worry you,cause i never know what will happen after having the cupcakes.lol...blek:p
Cheryl babe will be coming over to my place this Friday to make more of these.Yippe!Can't wait to start new recipes.Yoohooo!!

2 comments:

Beii said...

wa look so yummy i also want. Teach me!:D (only if the said lucky guy didn't get tummy ache the day after)hehe.joking ah!XD

aliceBSW said...

Hahaha!No worries ..so far no urgent call..akakkaa