Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Turning me into a Zombie!!

Rami is such an addict.If not because i gotta leave in an hour,i would just stick my ass to the chair and never go off.Boohoo..Time flies fast i believe..So will see all my rami kaki back after four days.Hehe.Can't wait can't wait.
Just back from Jurene's place.I wish i could sit longer tho.To think about it,i am sleeping early these few days since Chinese New Year started.Like EARLY!!
Friday:at Cheryl's place till the next freaking day at 8am
Saturday:Had my night at Foo's crib till 6am
Sunday:Went back early like 12 plus am?But ended up shoot to Teo Wei's crib at Subang till 5am
Monday:Jurene's crib till 2.45am
This is MAD!!As i told myself,it happen only once in a blue moon so who cares huh?If only i am a robot,i would just turn the engine on and never off.Too bad i am just a human.I need to catch some rest for myself tho or else i will K.O. fast.Hehe.
And here i am now.Packing to hit the island.Woohoo.Will gather with all the Boon family members later at grandparents house.I'm feeling pretty good tho.Come to think about it,i had a miserable year 2009 as i only manage to have reunion and off i flew back to Singapore for work.How sad life can be huh?
Okay,needa get my camera charged.Will come back with a book of pictures.Hope i can finish the 8gb memory card.It's a must!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai my dear readers.Make more money and have a great year of Tiger yea!!Huat arh!!

No comments: