Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY trip 2010

Thanks to the Mr.Sun which was being so fierce in the past few days when i was at the beach.I looked as if i'm burned now.Sad.This is sad.When can i get back my original skin tone?How to put on a sleeveless,cause you will see two different tone on my shoulder like so obvious!Boohooo...Neways,back to the 15th of Feb,my family and i had our CNY holiday at Pulau Besar,Mersing.Johor.Let me summarise the whole trip with the pictures below.Enjoy yo!!:)

4 Days 3 nights trip.Woke up like super early.Like 4am?Pack abit and off we headed to grandparents house.Bus will arrive at 6am.

Had Bah Kut Teh for breakfast

All my love ones.35 of us.:)

6 hours in the bus.Oh gosh...Faint...

Stop at Mersing Jetty and we gotta take the ferry to the island.






Ours:)




45 minutes to reach the D'coconut island.We were lucky because it doesn't rain but it's kinda windy at that time causes the big wave.Everyone were feeling so nervous and my dad even put on the life jacket.LOL

Youngest in the Boon's family.Ain't she's adorable??

Finally we have reached




Mummy getting something to chill after the long hours

My room 55



Bright





Nothing much to do in the island as it's monsoon season now.No snorkling.No diving.Nothing.So daddy and uncle got nothing better to do and they went fishing!!


Typical kampung lifestyle














Okay let me tell you people.Since young i always have this dream to be a ballet dancer.The moment i realised it,i feel old to be one so i gave up and go for something else.Hehe.But i think looking through the pic,i have the potential didn't i?Lol




This is my bro


Now u know why they name it D'Coconut resort.The whole island is filled with coconut trees.And u know what,one coconut cost RM10.Like wtf.




The rami addicts.LOLx.My family really addcited to rami.Tho they forgot to bring,but they manage to sattle the gatalness by playing it with poker cards.


The dining area


The art of coconut


My lil sista


What are they looking at?


Tardah!!


Mummy chilling with aunts








Daddy at the top of the world looking at me:)






I say peace:)


Aww...i love her

The siblings











I found this swing is pretty interesting.Like somekind of mystery feel.





Had most of our time splashing in the pool.I insisted to swim at first as the weather it's freaking hot.But somehow,the rule really makes me go mad.Have you heard of any resort where the rules says,3pm-5pm there will be no electricity.Like everyday.Thats is why i rather get myself wet in the pool rather than laying down and get sweaty.




































Us.
Enough of the sun burn.It's time to hibernate.Well,overall out of 10 i would give 6.What says you?

No comments: