Monday, November 30, 2009

Schedule for today

-Woke up at 10am

-Online and talked to mummy dearest

-Made up my mind and got clear with my decision

-Get myself washed up

-Head to Orchard and Bugis till 6pm
-Received a message from Chefuu.Dinner at East Coast tonight.

Feel like splurging lately.I don't know why.Maybe,lots of questions glittering in my mind.So,to vanish off the stress,had steamboat with my babes and did a little shopping.And guess what ?Within two days i bought one leather jacket,a light denim vest,4 tops and 3 necklaces.And i don't think it's enough.I wanna shop more!!Lil monkey is coming here for Christmas holiday with her peeps.I guess i will drag her out to buy more stuffs.Half satisfied.Hahaha.Greedy eh??


I am fucking happy recently.Like every other kid at my age,mood swings from time to time.As for me,a message for all.Live life to the fullest.Am going to East Coast beach right now with the two boys for dinner.See yea!!

No comments: