Monday, August 3, 2009

Crack in the head

It's a tough decision to be made though.No ones gonna help and none of them can help.It's pretty tough to think for the pros and cons.I guess it should be leaded as happiness and not full of distraction yeah?Hmm....Shall see.Hope it doesnt ruin the whole thing outta my life eh?WAHAHAHA..

Well,lately catching up with lots of stress.Looking for new model as my previous model having a big exam during that period i suppose to be at USA.It's never easy to look for a model but it's pretty hard to look for the ONE.You feel me?Hehe.No worries.I always never regret for what my decision made.

On the other hand,have been playing around with colours.ColOurs,ColOURS,coLOURS.Trying out diff diff colours which we don't play normally.Quite interesting though.Maybe just for self improvements?Hehehe..

Argh....it's another off day again.Time really flies eh.I was resting the whole day at home just last week?And here i am again,guess this time wanna go catch a movie with Ken since its been awhile i have not stepping into the cinema.I just so wanna save $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!

No comments: