Monday, August 24, 2009

Am i fully recovered?

*cough cough*argh,feel like dying soon.Coughing none stop since few weeks ago?Ohmy.Well,at least i'm feeling much much more bettter.Tell you what,it's never enough just to put a packet of tissue in my bag.Every night you will see me sneezing and coughing and the moment you get up the next morning,you will see "wontans"on the floor.Like serious?To think about it,seems like a nightmare to me.I've never had MC that much before as i always ignore medicine because i hardly sick?Awww,this year isn't any a good year talking about my health.It has been attacking me for like months and not days aight?What's happening?I took dozs of capsules,tablets which i brought over from Malaysia prepared by my parents just to prevent myself from getting worste.Hey cmon'.Cough,flu,throat infection.No joke okay.Left only fever.Sounds very close to H1N1 patient eh.Choi!!!

I just wanna get healthier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay will post more soon.*cough cough*

No comments: