Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to the land of reality

Another summer day,has come and go away.Just unpacked all my stuffs from the luggage and refreshed myself with warm shower.It feels like i'm awaked from sweetdreams.Two weeks in a row,i filled myself with nothing but happiness.Everything was so well planned and i know i am cruel enough to leave everyone back there.especially my beloved family who are always there for me.Thanks for the care everyone.*Hugs*I'm gonna miss all the party session back then.Though its just two miserable weeks,i feel it's moving too fast.Well,good times passes quickly eh?I met up with Meow and gang,my A Cut Above peeps,Cheryl and gang,Tenze crew.We really party hard like nobody's business.Ktv's session,mamak session,party in the club,Genting,pool side party,drinking water session and etc.Unfortunately,i had no time to catch up with Michelle,Fen,Kevin Teoh,Swee Hong,Kam leong,my Lethia gang and i even missed Elishia's 21st birthday.Why is it not 48 hours per day?Wu wu wu.I'm sorry about it aight?Promise gonna meet you guys when i'm back again...

One night in Genting.


The wedding which i promised




Congratulations to both the love birds




Me in blue.Always being the special one:)

Blue and forver blue
Lenif and i
Max the uncle Bob.Hehe


Performance held by Macha.Xing xing.Louis


San San's daughter.They sang pretty well though

And so i was called up to join em singing.Haha







Zeon in black

Ceth in white

US

Me.Zeon.Ceth.Macha and Avier in fedora


Lol.Even pig can do it


Zeon forever with the innocent face.Hoho





Ceth and i

My girls.Gonna miss you guys much.


Wan Yean and i


The bunch of us



Ekai and gang

With the funs,one of the reasons i miss Malaysia

Gonna miss u loads too Pepsi
Goodbye my lovers,goodbye my friends.Coming in back to the land of reality,gambate everyone.See you guys soon yo!!~Misses and huggs...

No comments: