Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Contented


And so The Black Party has finally over.Unfortunately my camera has broke down and yeah,none of the pictures i took.Anyway,the show overall wasn't that bad though.Well,it's all about up style yo.Keke.Oh yeah,talking about camera,i don't think i will get dslr that soon.I mean no point,so lil sister and i decided to get this


Loving my daddy so much.He is the one whom gave me the "GO" to buy it.Hehe.


The entrance ticket for the show.Those small coupon with the dotted line on the right is actually the sponsors where you can get free Bacardi,goodie bag from Redken,make up from Shu Uemura and most inportantly ARENA.Yes,free entrance to Arena.Which means?I get to hit the club right after the show.Woohoo.Told ya,it's been like ages since i last step in the club.So hows feeling??
Rebecca and i camwhore before the Redken show
Afterthat had our dinner before we hit the club
Man man and mei mei.*chio hair*

The girls


Rebecca and i again


Yes,Arena was awesome.The first club i visited in Singapore.It never let me down yo!Many more to come.Wahahahaha.

Say peace

These were all actually taken by my phone because none of them brought camera.Argh,how can i live without it.Gonna get it soon before i get my arse back to Malaysia:)
21st of June
Karaoke session after work.It was a last minute plan as Comb feel like pouring out that night.And we as BROTHERS,three of us went to accompany





Night suddenly gone wild.Hohoho


Ying Ying trying to be romantic with me.Hahaha.We took a few shots before we got the right one.Thanks to me,i counldn't stop laughing looking at each others eyes.lol






Yea don't ask why.Comb is the watak utama but he is not in it.Since he lives in JB so he knocked off early

Drunk?Yes ?No??


Of course not.WAAKAKAKAA..

Waiks,stop it!Not enough posing posing all in the KTV room kah ??

And finally.Hehe.
Alright.i gtg.Bed is calling me.Toodles

1 comment:

sterz said...

you change to so wild d ya...no more alice the boom i use to know =)