Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Woops!!i did it again!

Haha.I wanted to update my blog few days ago but because my days has been so fruitful lately,i chat happily till late at night and dozed off straight as usual.Keke.How cruel am i to abandoned my blog half way through eh?I wont text so much here for now.Let pictures do the talking aight??

Some updates::
A day out with dong dong dongs!!!


Ekai and i

Chilling at Starbucks after shopping marathon


My buddy Kai

Wan Yean,Robin,Me,Edwin


Wan Yean and i.My latest hang out babe!Wahahaha.

Stylo milo kopi o!!

Cheeky Robin and i

Spot me


We are the buddies








Look into my eyes

Greedy Lice
Spend wonderful time taking pictures and we didn't realised we actually snapped over hundreds of pictures.Muahahaha.

It's been some time since i last touch paper work.And hell yeah,i can still manage to do it!Helping out with my so called mum's favour.This is what i actually did

See the correction?Isn't it great?Haha.I used to love arts.The "before" picture was the first time i drew it.I redraw because it look so retarded.Wahaha.And after trying another time,finally manage to produce a better one.Wakaka.


These two were the diagrams i drew.Tell me that i have good hands.These actually are for my "mum's" education thingy.So as a "daughter"i'm just doing her a favour.:)


My messy station.Hehe.Yeah,that's what i'm busy about lately.Chinese New Year had just past.Schdule it's a lil lose.Well,it's a good start for the year ahead.You can't be working like a bumble bee 24/7 everyday yeah.We are human also.Even robot need some rest too:)
Wow!It's getting late.That's it for today folks.I wished to post more actually but i need to go to bed now.Wanna catch a healthy diet and lifestyle.Wow,sounds like i'm getting old.But for beauty purpose,yeah.It's important for me.Hohoho.For the incoming post,i will tell more about what has AliceBSW become.This is no joke.Stay tuned!

No comments: