Friday, February 13, 2009

Room 21

Lately have been singing our throat out.Pouring out voices,throwing out the stress,ktv is the best place to be in.In a box,nobody will ever care your every move.Hehe.45 minutes to Pasir Ris.That's the place to be.
Man and Kent warming up.Hohoho

The chi muis:)


Catherine and i dont know who who
See how good im playing with focus..*clap clap*



My room mate Rachel and i

We are the 4:)

Sing sang sung
Wahaha..Man and nicole.I tell you what.Weirdest creature on earth.I love to see her espceially when shes drunk.Wahahaha..She can really so super "HIGH"

When things start to get tipsy..lol

Rachel and.....
I...

Here comes Mou Mou.HEhehe


Though we are going in small group,4 ppl,5ppl,6ppl,we still get the best room.Nyiek nyieK.Ask me why.:)





Known as the VIP"S

wahaha.Nice shot



Somehow still kena belasah.WAKAKAKA
Like always,everybody had fun.So much of fun that nobody wish the time to stop.After all the shouting,screaming,yelling,drinking,toasting,
the fun is still going on.WAHAHA.A group picture of us except for Man cause so kind of him to take picture of us.Anyway,we stayed up kinda late because everyone wanted for a light drink after the alchohol but don't know where to sattle down.Hehe.By the time we reached home,it's already 4 plus in the morning.I wonder how will my skin would turn if i go on neglecting my BEAUTY SLEEP.T.T
It was Red Salon's anual dinner that night.So while waiting for them we atcually tested power on the new lense that Man had.Are you ready for seeing me solo??3,2,1,,,,,
Are you sure u are ready??
Here you go...
Haha.Can i not take?Too SHY la brother...wahahahaha...Alright.Chill down babe.
I wanna sue you!!
For having a superb suit.Aint it looks great??Too bad you can't bring them in Singapore.It's too summer for it!!Perhaps for Japan trip??

I wanna kiss you can i??


Feels like paparazi's taking shots by zooming in from far eh ??



Input:Cap Output:A kiss.Anyone??Hohohoho...I'm so in love with cap.I don't know why.If you read my previous post,you will know.

I love this much much
Oh my god!This post is filled with pictures.Maybe next post aight??Orelse i don't know how long more you needa scroll down.Keke.
Oh yeah,before i stepped back for my bed,I needa tell the world that i'm so damn broke now.Trust me...
My flats which i wore for sometime.

Hey only two freaking months.
And i'm still having them on my feet.^^
And one more!!

You may ask why the hell am i still having them on.Didn't i told you earlier?I AM SO DAMN BROKE!!!

No comments: