Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hot stuffs

Sounded like a bomb.It's pouring outside.Very heavy indeed.Thunder keep striking.It's raining season now.I hope the news is not true.We were ask to stay caution because there might be flash flood due to the heavy rain these few days.Just pray hard nothing will happen.

Hellow readers!!Sorry for keep you waiting.:)Here's a lil update which i promised.I'm pretty sure you girls know studs are in trend now.It's so popular that when you step into the malls and all the boutiques you can see studdy designs from tops to the pants to the shoes and even accessories.I knew there's once skulls and studs are quite popular and it became silent after awhile.That time,i wasn't a fan of heavy metals and rock style.Apparently it came back to the fashion and i just added 'em to my wardrobe:)

Studded clutch from Zara.I was looking up and down for clutch recently.When i bump into this at Zara,it's kind of like love at first sight.Wtf.So i can't insist and i bought it.No regrets tho.:)


You can wear is casually
 
Who says studdy designs are only for rockers?It can even go pretty well with dinner dress.Looks cool ain't it?To be frank,I'm totally in love with this style.Eleh self syok.LOLX.I'm so gonna wear it for Charmaine's*one of my chi mui* wedding this coming Friday :).Awww,which means you guys gonna know what I'm gonna wear ..No fun at all.
Dress:Miss Selfridge
Studded clutch:Zara
 
Did you realize something?

Yes that's the studded bangle on my wrist.Told yea,I'm so into studded.Everything that catches my eyes now are studs,studs,studs.Thinking to add more to my wardrobe:)Oh yes by the way,i got this gold studded bangle from H&M.Gold=classic.Me love.

Wear it with skirts or dresses.Full black is one of the choice.I personally don't like too fancy stuffs.So just pair it with a bangle and a clutch is more than enough for me:)Keeping it simple is always the best.

This is what i like about this top.Stud collar design.Yes it's a top actually.Lolx.But i take it as a short dress.For those who have supermodel height,too bad tho.You definitely need to match with legging.Unless you wanna show your sexay ass.Whooopss!!One of the benefit for shorty like me.Akakaka.

What's Next??

 Hohoho.Loving my moustache necklace?Baby blue in Americano style yo.

Another MUST HAVE item this season.Moustache!!

Moustache printed top+pinkie pants.Not to forget my lil moustache necklace:)

 Basic tee:) hehe
 Pastel colours is love.Especially dresses,so sick and bored with full black.It's time to add in new colours:)
 Nice??:)
 Crystal headbands

Of all the items i bought recently,these are the things that i am very satisfied most.:)
Why do this sound like a fashion post.Lolx.Adios<3>

No comments: