Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Life's a little challenging

Hi lovelies.How's life treating?May has been a challenging month for me.It's already mid month.June is coming up.Yippe.Why is life gotta be so challenging?Couldn't God just let me live in a stress-free kind of life?Without thinking about solutions,planning for my future,and etc.Tsk Tsk.
Recently,too much on my work.Things just doesn't go the way i wanted.Or was it i'm the one thinking too much?This is what i hate about feelings.Sometimes you predict what's happening but most of the times my feelings always deliver the wrong info to my brain and heart.In fact,things are not as bad as what i think tho.But i just couldn't control feelings,and ended up i had a moody day.And one thing i am happy with myself is that,whenever i have a moody feeling,it only last in me myself for a moment,after all i said to myself.That's life and no matter what it is, we gotta move on.Who never stress when comes to life anyway??So smile!!:) For a better tomorrow.

A little update.Last night was Yummy's birthday.Celebrated at Chillies.Empire.The food was good :)My first time visit Empire Gallery.I think it's more like food mall.Hehe.I guess next round i will visit there again for dinner.:)Had a great time making jokes and we just laughed out loud like there's no tomorrow.And i recall it's been awhile since i have my big laugh days.Really miss all my girls and fellow friends where we used to lepak at mamak,or parties.It's so much fun!!7 of us included my make up teacher.It's my first time dining with them too:) So far i am satisfied and happy with my classes.The girls are all good.Educator is nice and kind.Willing to share skills and experience,I believe i'm gonna miss them when i graduate(my bridal make up course),,mmm,,

On the other hand,suppose to attend my reggae class today.According to the calender,this month of May have 5 weeks,so today got no class =.=..Bf will go Cheras pasar malam with his buddies.Poor little baby,class till 8pm.Since his college(UCSI) is so near to the pasar malam,i shall not trouble him to come pick me from Subang and go back to Cheras again.I guess i shall just stat at home and have a good good rest.I feel super tired and lack of energy.Needa recharge!!:)

Live life full of colours!!!:)Yours truly.....AliceBSW <3

No comments: