Sunday, February 5, 2012

Not in the moooood....

Arghhhh.....I had suffered from terrible gastric pain vomiting+fever for the past few weeks.I was pretty happy after the recovery.Well,you know,it's always nothing better than porridge that you can eat when you are sick.How fortunate it is,i am having minor fever like AGAIN.Omg!!Few days ago,my sister was sick.She had sore throat and fever.Day before yesterday my sister had her left over food.She couldn't finish so the greedy monster(me obviously)went and sapu the whole bowl.Here it is.I am sick now.Tired.Just had my pills.What a day.
Lesson::Never share patients saliva.Even if she/he almost recover,please please please,never touch it.If really hungry,my advice is go cook or ta pao again.You never know how fast virus can spread.
Mood:Tired.*But still gotta work*T.T

It's a long weekend.Have a nice holiday people.Do take care of yourself aight?Till then...chaoszz....:P

No comments: