Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Bored

Christmas is just around the corner.Don't you miss Santa?Hohoho.I've just decorated my hair studio.It brings me the excitement on this coming Christmas.Oh wait,i'm working by the way,and why am i feeling so excited?*knock in the head*Well,every year when comes to Christmas,it's a reminder that new year is coming ahead.Have you completed all your resolutions this year?Every year people always say new year new resolutions.Hmmm,what's that all about?What if i don't achieve all of em'?Easy,just bring it forward to next year.:)Come to think about it,I did achieved what i've wrote in my list this year.Not perfect but satisfied enough.Will do better in the coming new year.

As i promised Cheryl and Rushien,we are planning to exchange gift this year.What's in the box??
 Hohoho:)

Lately keep pouring.From day to night,night to day.My oh my..The temperature really makes me feel like hiding under my blanket.zzzz..Back to work...Chaoz...

No comments: