Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Father's Day

 You knew I LOVE YOU.Thanks for all the care that you showered me all these while without knowing what tiring is.Preparing and planning for our future.YOU have been awesome i should say.If only i have the chance,i would like to dedicate my script on how much i appreciated YOU.Even before,YOU did showed your anger to me.But i never failed to hate YOU because whatever that YOU said and done is all for my own good.At times,i can't deny that you are such a cute and adorable person.Making funs and jokes which i think many children out there are hoping for such person like YOU.Till what i am today,million thanks for all the guidance and i will continue to do what's best for me to pay you back as a gift someday.You know who you are..

I LOVE YOU DADDY DEAREST!!!!

See how sweet my dad is eh,
 Just wanna shout out to the world I HAVE THE GREATEST DAD ON EARTH.This year,i treated my daddy dinner.With family of course.Besides dinner,there's nothing else to do.Unless going for vacation or something.But it's just another ordinary day after all so just gather my family and have a warm dinner on the eve.<3

It was the Boyfriend's mum's birthday the next day.Falls on the exact day of Father's Day.Celebrated at Puchong Tai Thong Restaurant.Dinner was good.
 Kenix and the cousin:)

 Super busy moi...

 US
 Kenix with her beloved mummy:)
 Was called to tag along..whee:)
 Happy birthday to you!~~~~
 The relatives..
 Singing birthday song happily...:)


 Happy birthday aunty:)

 Okay..time to make a wish:)
 But wait!!!
 Gift from the restaurant...there's some meaning behind this lotus pao..but i don't really know what exactly is but yeah...chinese have many believes

 Chan Family
 The relatives

 A random shot with Kenix

 The boyfriend and his sista:)

 Happy family...<3
 Hahahaha...this is cute...guess she is very happy and excited wanna eat the lotus pao...ho ho ho* oh yea,by the way this is the Boyfriends eldest sister,Corinne.

So that's it.My weekends with the families.How about yours??

No comments: