Friday, April 29, 2011

25.3.11 with love:)

Weeks back we had our first anniversary.Maybe not for Him but it's an official one year for me.:)If you did read back my previous post,i never had my anniversary post before.Well i don't wanna touch much about my past because i feel it's kinda wasting time crapping back about what i have been through last summer and i'm not a person who love stepping backwards tho.So there it is.We dicided to have a simply dinner at Marche Damansara.And and.....Cheryl/Brandon the love birds joined us too!!:)

 Marche is a market concept dining place where you get all fresh foods and it's decorated with colorful tiles and nice flooring.Once you enter you will be given a passport.Passport??Yeah.A passport for your orders.Once you place an order,the chefs will give a chop and at the end of the day,the cashier will charge accordingly to the chops on the passport.But you will be fine if you lost the passpost so yeah:)
HIS mixed grill
My Grilled chicken breast
Cheryl's sotong chi:)
Cheryl lovin her food
You want some?:)
Eating so happily...

Cheryl


Cheryl and i
Say cheese..




Bf and i<3


The lovey dovey couple
Brandon and Darryl.
Us:)
Broccoli soup..I prefer it to be served hot! 

 I've tried dining in Marche before when i was at Singapore.To be frank,it tasted much better than here.Never up to what i expected this time.Mmmm,for those who haven't dine in Marche before,perhaps you can give yourself a try and let me know the feedback:)

 Weekends is here.Can't wait to drop by Malacca for Satay Celup!!Wohooo...



No comments: