Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yeah baby...

Today i woke up looking at my shoulder,i was delighted to see that it's peeling now.I was pretty much worry few days back bacause i do not see any changes and am worry that it will stay burnt forever which i don't wish too:(
On the other hand,i was filled with interview mood yesterday and rang up a few of my friends to check out vacancy for me.Lets put KL part aside.I approached the salon with my heart pounding very quickly.The guy spoke to me nicely and everything were noted well.Left the salon with a smile and as soon as i step out walking few doors down,there came a call

'Hellow,is this Alice?"

"Er,yeah."

"This is calling from Monsoon ID.Is it okay with you to start work this coming Monday?Which is 1st of March?"

Oh yes baby.I am being employed.What's with the happiness?Unemployment days were pretty fun.No stress,wake up,shopping,hunting for food,gamble with friends till dawn,*still cny mood weh*,online 24/7,movie,facial,party anytime,isn't it a awesome life?Sadly,gonna say bye bye to it soon..Like real soon.I never thought would be that fast as it's still Chinese New Year now eh?Who would ever wanna hire people at this period.I'm just being the lucky one.*wink*..Just because i am looking forward to my Bangkok trip!Cant wait..Wooohooo!!

No comments: